Check In Time: 2:00 p.m. Check Out Time: 12:00 p.m.
2 vehicles per site.
Please do not park in the grass or in empty spaces.
2 vehicles equals one vehicle one boat, two cars, one car one truck, etc.
Please do not allow your vehicle to prohibit the flow of traffic. (this is a fire marshal rule)
Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
The speed limit throughout the park is 5 mph. Please be aware of pedestrians in the park.
All pets must be on a leash when in common areas. Leashes may be removed while in the dog park area. Unfriendly pets and nuisance barking will not be permitted. We have zero tolerance for aggressive pets. Indoor/outdoor cats must be monitored. You are responsible for immediately cleaning up after your pet in all areas of the park.
Small grills are allowed. We offer community grills. Please be considerate and clean up after yourself when using the community grill. No open campfires.
- In order to keep our park desirable for all guests, please follow these guidelines concerning your RV.
- You must keep your RV in good working condition.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any rig based upon its appearance and/or condition.
- Window coverings must be professional in appearance. No cardboard, tin foil, pillowcases, flags, etc. in windows.
- Awnings must be in good condition, free of rips.
- Unless performed by a licensed on-site RV repair company, no repairing or overhauling of vehicles is allowed in the park.
- The RV park must approve any type of alternate steps to your RV that are not factory installed.
- No permanent fixtures such as canopies, sheds, etc.
- Do not hang clothes or clotheslines outside of your RV.
- A positive sewer seal at both ends of your sewer hose is required for all sites.
- Please do not use rugs on the lawn.
Smoking is not permitted in the office, laundry, and showering areas. Please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground: this includes your site.
Household trash must be bagged and placed in the dumpster, No furniture, mattresses, appliances, or large boxes may be placed in the dumpster.
Lawn maintenance is done on a regular basis, weather permitting. Please keep your yard free of any and all clutter and debris in order for the maintenance crew to mow, weed eat and edge properly. Please keep all cords, cables, and hoses coiled and out of the way of the crew. We are not responsible for items that are damaged due to failure to follow this request.
We love children at Terry’s RV Park. Children must be supervised at all times. Parents, guardians, and/or grandparents assume responsibility for all actions of their children and their guest’s children at all times.
Our park is in a rural area and therefore runs on a well/septic system. Please do not place sanitary napkins or too much toilet paper in the toilets. This could lead to problems for everyone.
In order for all guests to enjoy our park, we ask that everyone please keep their site clean and orderly as determined by the management. Please clean up after yourself and leave the restroom, laundry, and all common areas as you found them.
- No RV or car washing on premises.
- No oil changes on premises.
- If law enforcement is called to your camper for any domestic disturbance, you will be asked to vacate immediately following or (as determined by owner) by 10:00 a.m. the next morning.
- Please do not walk through occupied sites.
- No outside watering except for potted plants.
- Terry’s Country RV Park is not responsible for any theft or injury occurring during your stay.
NO REFUNDS OR PRO-RATING IF YOU DECIDE TO SHORTEN OUR STAY WITH US. YOU HAVE ACCEPTED AND ACKNOWLEDGED THESE RULES WHEN YOU SIGNED YOUR REGISTRATION FORM WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES TO THE RULES, REGULATIONS, AND FEES THAT WE DEEM NECESSARY.
TERRY’S COUNTRY RV PARK IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS OR INJURIES DUE TO THEFT, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD, PERSONAL NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER UNFORESEEN ACTS.